1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty. Glee Cast
. You Won’t Feel A Thing. The Script
. Honestly. Hot Chelle Rae
. America. Jennifer Hepburn, Nick Ferranti and The Company. West Side Story.
. Chemical Love. Charlie McDonnell
. The Dynamic Duet. H.M.B. Cast
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I don’t know, there’s a lot of people I would like to meet.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “…fingertips together, as was his custom when in judicial moods. “I know, my dear Watson…”
4) What do you think about most? School, friends, other random things, nothing in particular.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? “Oh. Ok.” My sister’s the best at writing text messages.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With clothes on
7) What’s your strangest talent? I don’t think I have any strange talents.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence) Girls is a word that starts with a g. Boys is not as it starts with a b.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Not that I’m aware of.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Probably at some point today when I was randomly bursting into dancing/lip syncing to songs.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Nope.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? No
13) What’s your religion? Atheist
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Walking most likely.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind normally, I look awful in basically all photos of me.
16) Favorite band? I don’t know, I like a lot of bands.
17) What was the last lie you told? I don’t know, probably that I agreed with something when I didn’t”
18) Do you believe in karma? I believe in it in a, ‘if you do bad things to people, people will do bad things to you’, way. Bu not in a, ‘if you do something wrong you shall magically be punished’, way.
19) What does your URL mean? wowyetanothersarcasticfreak. That I am a sarcastic freak and that there are quite a few of them around, but this is still so amazing that wow needs to be exclaimed.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? I’m not really sure, my greatest weakness is probably that I always think people are judging me or making fun of me, even when it would make no sense for them to be. Greatest strength I don’t know either.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Don’t really have one.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Nope.
23) How do you vent your anger? Normally silently fuming about for some time, then passionately ranting about it to either my friends or family, who ever will put up with it really.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? HATS!
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? I don’t mind really. I talk on the phone more though, but that’s more out of convenience.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? I suppose.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? Chalk on paper, it’s just a really unpleasant sound. I like the sound of rain, or laughter or music.
28) What’s your biggest fear? Probably not knowing what’s going to happen.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? Ghosts no. Aliens yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Right arm: My wall. Left Arm: Either thin air, my bed or my ipod, depending on where I stick it out.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? The smell of the air in my room.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? I don’t know.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast of America? Not sure.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? I don’t know.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? I don’t know, but I feel bad for answering I don’t know to so many questions now.
36) Define Art. Well this is getting deep isn’t it. Bloody hell, uh, art is art. That’s a brilliant definition.
37) Do you believe in luck? A bit.
38) What’s the weather like right now? Cold probably. And it’s probably windy too.
39) What time is it? 9.26 pm.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? I have not driven a car.
41) What was the last book you read? Last book I finsihed was Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. Book I am currently reading is The Double Edged Sword by Sarah Silverwood.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Kinda
43) Do you have any nicknames? Yep, quite a few in fact (most from my friends). Bella, Ella, Izzy (by people who should stop calling me that), Isabelle )by annoying teachers who can’t read my name), IzzyBella (by one person who needs to stop), The Prophetess, Omeeba Thrice, Quesadilla and Jeff.
44) What was the last movie you saw? The Avengers I think.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? Never had a serious injury. A lot of twisted things though which is just annoying.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? No I have not.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Lots.
48) What’s your sexual orientation? Straight
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yes
50) Do you believe in magic? I believe that things are magical, but I don’t necessarily believe in magic, though I’d like to again.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? YES! FAR TO MUCH! FOR PETTY LITTLE THINGS. Maybe I should have put that as my greatest weakness, oh well I’m to lazy to change it.
52) What is your astrological sign? Sagittarius
53) Do you save money or spend it? Save, normally.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased? A bunch of books I think.
55) Love or lust? Love
56) In a relationship? Nope
57) How many friendships have you had? A few,
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
59) Where were you yesterday? School, a bus and home. I live such an exciting life.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? There are things with pink, but nothing completely pink (that I can see)
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Indeed I am.
62) What’s your favorite animal? Wombats or Dinosaurs. Or the Mega Wombats that they just found once existed because that’s kind of both.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Do people have those?
64) Where is your sibling/s? Probably her room/cave
65) Pepsi or coke? Coke
66) What is your heritage? My dad’s family is Scottish but he was born in NZ. Mum’s family is English. I was born in New Zealand. Though the people in my class were under the impression I was English for some time (which was awesome).
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Either sleeping or lying awake thinking about things.
68) Have you ever been to France? I have not.
69) Been skydiving? No
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? No, I would annoy myself so much
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Freak out, try and get other people to do it because I would be freaking out as I mentioned.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? a) Yes because otherwise they’d freak out when I suddenly dropped dead. b) I would do stuff that I’ve always wanted to, I would tell people exactly what I think of them (something I rarely do), and plan my funeral to make sure that it is the ridiculous and obnoxiously insensitive spectacle I want it to be. Oh and write my will I suppose. c) OF COURSE I WOULD BE BLOODY AFRAID, I’m going to die.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Trust
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? I don’t know, fun songs.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? Magical numbers that hold the meaning of life and are not to be disclosed at this moment in time (or ever).
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? I don’t know I think it’s different for everyone. Uh… awesomeness we’ll go with that.
77) How can I win your heart? Be funny, nice, smart, not annoying, smile a lot, just be generally be awesome.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? But of course.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?I don’t know I haven’t made that many great decisions.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 7. Because it’s the best number ever (and it’s the size of my feet).
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Either something kind of cheerful to celebrate my life rather than mourn my death. Or something obnoxiously insensitive to match my funeral. Probably the first one.
82) What is your favorite word? I don’t know, the English language (which is the only one I speak fluently) is pretty marvelous and full of amazing words. Ghosts is pretty fun to say though. However if we’re not talking in English, monoceros is a pretty fun word, it’s Latin for unicorn.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Blood.
84) What is a saying you say a lot? I say a lot of things I say on a regular basis. I say ‘your welcome’ a lot which makes me sound either scarily polite or really conceited, but I normally say it as a bit of a joke. I say ‘high five’ a lot, or ‘altus quinque’ which is high five in Latin, because high fives are awesome. I am quite fond of randomly shouting ‘YOU LIE’ when someone lies or just ‘IT’S AN ILLUSION!’ at random intervals, that’s mostly at school though (not during class, I’m not that stupid).
85) What’s the last song you listened to? I just finished listening to Goodbye Friend by Bowling For Soup but I’m currently listening to 4 Chords by Axis of Awesome. That’s an interesting combination if I do say so myself.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors? Green, Blue, Aqua, Black.
87) What is your current desktop picture? A star.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Probably an evil person, I don’t like the idea of killing people.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Something were I knew the answer could offend someone I cared about probably.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do? I WOULD FREAK OUT! THAT WOULD BE BLOODY FRIGHTENING!
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? The power to have all superpowers. I know it’s cheating but it’s the one I would want.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Is this like reliving it exactly as it happened or with the opportunity to change things? Either way probably some trip or something, not really sure.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Oh gosh so many embarrassing moments that I could erase, I can’t pick one.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? That is an awkward question which I don’t have an answer to. (Not because it’s awkward I just honestly don’t have an answer).
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? England, somewhere in England, anywhere in England, everywhere in England.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? None that I’m aware of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes
98) Ever been on a plane? Yes
99) Ever thrown up on a plane? Sadly.
100) Wear glasses? INDEED!